FOX 42 LINCOLN MONSTER JAM OFFICIAL RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are 19 years of age or older and reside in the KPTM viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Omaha, LLC., and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station KPTM (the "Station"), KXVO, Feld Entertainment, Inc., their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household if more than one winner per contest.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase necessary. One entry per IP address.
(b)To enter, log onto www.kptm.com to complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone, age, and submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on March 24, 2014, and all entries must be received by Station by 11:59p.m. CST on March 30, 2014. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) On March 31, 2014, one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One (1) winner will receive will receive four (4) premium tickets (within first 15 rows) to Monster Jam on Saturday, April 12, 2014 at 2pm, four (4) pre-performance pit passes and four (1) away Hot Wheels® Monster Jam® Maximum Destruction® Battle Play set. The prize package is valued at $180.00.
The Station and sponsors are not responsible in the event the Monster Jam performance on April 12, 2014 is cancelled or postponed.
2. Winner(s) will be notified by email and phone. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winner(s) must show picture identification to claim prizes and complete a release form at the time of prize pick up. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within 2 days, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
Failure to collect the prize within 10 days will constitute forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited, the prize will remain the property of Station. Another winner will not be selected.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winner must sign a W-9 form.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Television of Omaha, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Television of Omaha, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Television of Omaha, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 4625 Farnam Street, Omaha, Nebraska 68132 and on the Station's website at www.kptm.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to 4625 Farnam Street, Omaha, Nebraska 68132 by April 9, 2014.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Omaha, LLC, and Feld Entertainment, Inc. accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.